The New and Improved Razor Hovertrax 2.0 Review
Razor is a well-known brand in the market of hoverboards. Hovertrax 2.0 is the newest feather in the hat of Razor and needless to say that we are already in love with the device. If you have been there and done the experience with the first generation of Hovertrax, you will glad to know that this is the updated version of the same.
The universe is calling this device to be the “world’s smallest self-balancing electric scooter”. We recently had our hands-on experience with this new edition aka Razor Hovertrax 2.0, and the first thing that we decided to after that is to create a review for you all who love hoverboards a little more as we do.
HOW WE EXPERIENCE WHILE UNBOXING THE RAZOR HOVERTRAX 2.0?
It was no less than a chill flow through the spine. No, it was not scary but was overexciting than ever. There are many new and trendy color options available for the Razor Hovertrax 2.0. But as we think blue is the royal one among all, we picked blue to be our color. The box of delight was shipped to us, and it came up with a beautiful packaging of the brand and mentioned all the details about the product.
The box mentioned all the features that the device has to offer to its riders. The board was nicely packed in plastic sleeves so that the device doesn’t get scuffed during the transit. The device came up with a charger and a user guide.
As we did, we also suggest you go through the user guide minutely to understand the nitty-gritty you need to know about this device. You need to have some key information about the hoverboard before using it for the first time. You must charge the hoverboard for 6 hours for the first-time charging. Thus, make sure that you keep the hoverboard on charging before you are immersed in reading the user manual.
You will come to know the exact ways of charging the Hovertrax 2.0 hoverboard and how to operate the device appropriately. You also will be knowledgeable enough about the maintenance and simple wear and tear repair of the hoverboard.
THE SPECIFICATIONS OF RAZOR HOVERTRAX 2.0 BLUE:
Next, we would like to talk about the specifications of th hoverboard.
- The hoverboard is capable of carrying a bodyweight up to 220 lbs. Make sure that the individual who is riding this device must be a minimum of 8 years of age. The product itself weighs 27 lbs. And it has a wheel size of 6.5”. While riding the hoverboard, you can expect a maximum speed of 8 mph and the battery can sustain for an hour when you are riding the device continuously.
- There are two different modes available to make the riding experience better for you. If you are a newbie while riding a hoverboard, choose the training mode and later on when you are coped with the self-balancing scooter you can change it to the normal mode.
- The hoverboard is powered by 135-watt dual motors for cruising power and 350watt dual motors for peak power with gyro sensor technology.
HOVERTRAX REVIEWS-THE EXPERIENCE WHILE RIDING THE RAZOR HOVERTRAX 2.0:
Once we were done with enough knowledge gathering about the device and once it was fully charged for the first time, the next thing that we did was experiencing the hoverboard. The device is induced with the new “Ever balance” technology by Razor.
The product is engineered intellectually, and it is easy to mount in the slopes even for the novice riders. You can expect a smooth riding experience with this hoverboard and it is completely safe while riding. The “Ever balance” technology is a blessing for the first-time riders and you can experience an auto-level immediately after you step on the device.
The cool hoverboard will get you a less frustrating experience, and you can also quickly the directions of movement with your body weight. You can lean forward, backward and sideways to help this hoverboard to move accordingly. You can also get down from the hoverboard quickly without the chances of meeting an accident.
The overall experience of riding the Hovertrax 2.0 was so satisfying that we could blindly recommend this to the kids too.
The training mode of this hoverboard slows down the speed and the responsiveness of all the controls. Once you are riding the hoverboard for the first time or your kids are riding the device we recommend you to keep it in training mode only. The mode helps the new riders to get accustomed with the balance and the featured of the new device. Don’t worry you can change the mode to normal with the help of a button.
There are two pre-installed LED panels in this device, which brings a stylish look to the hoverboard. Apart from making your hoverboard look uber cool, the LED lights are also helpful for night vision. The LED lights also help you to monitor battery life.
The shatter-resistant polymer frame of the device improves the longevity of the hoverboard. It keeps the device safe from dings. If you are thinking about how we are sure about that, then we need to tell you that we tried and tested several curbs, jumps and rails while riding the hoverboard. It did not have any scratch to show even after the rigorous testing. The anti-slip rubber coating helps you to get a better grip while riding the hoverboard.
THE SAFETY FEATURES OF RAZOR HOEVRTRAX 2.0:
- You don’t need to think much about the safety features of this hoverboard when it has a UL 2272 certification. UL 2272 certification is gained only when the device is made following all the safety standards of the certification.
- The device is safe from any fire hazard and you can remove the Razor Hovertrax 2.0 battery pack from the bottom of the hoverboard when needed.
- Once the hoverboard stops working due to the battery is not getting charged, you don’t need to change the entire device. Instead, you can change the battery pack.