List of Best Helmets For Hoverboard in 2020
Hoverboards provide an eco-friendly transport option and are highly popular due to the tremendous health benefits that the riders can enjoy.
Jumping on the hoverboard and speeding up can give you an instant adrenaline rush, but if you love hoverboards, then you must put on your helmet so that you can stay away from your hell-mate.
Best Hoverboard for Helmets Comparison
|Name Of Helmet||Colors Available||Price|
|Triple eight dual certified helmet||Black, Black Glossy, Black Matte, Blue Matte, Gun Matte, etc.||Check Price|
|Protec Original Classic Helmet||Gloss Pink, Gloss Black, Blue Matte, Matte Rasta Green, Matte Pink Etc.||Check Price|
|Triple 8 Sweatsaver Liner Helmet||Black , Neon Fuschia, Royal Blue,Zest Rubber , Blue fade Rubber, Etc||Check Price|
|Bell Segment Multi-Sport Helmet||Blue Matte, Pink Gloss, Red Armor, Red Gloss Etc.||Check Price|
|Thousand helmet||Carbon Black, Daybreak red, Gold, Polished Titanium Etc.||Check Price|
|Pro-Tech Classic cert helmet||Gloss Pink, Black Metal, Matte Blue, Rubber black, Etc.||Check Price|
|Lumos Matrix||Charcoal Black, jet White||Check Price|
Fractures, bruises, strains and pains are common in hoverboards. In some situations, fatal accidents can also occur in over speeding hoverboards; hence, before you ride your hoverboard like a pro, ensure to wear your helmet like a pro to protect your beloved head.
However, the search expedition for the best hoverboard helmets may not be a cakewalk. Among the many options available in the market, finding the best helmet may be as tricky as nailing jelly to a tree.
Hence we have listed the top seven products for your convenience to help you make an informed purchase. Let’s take a sneak peek into the best helmets for hoverboard.
List Of Best 7 Helmet For Hoverboard
Triple eight dual certified helmet
The triple eight dual certified helmets offer you safety in hoverboards, skateboards and bicycles. With this helmet, you can ride safely on your favourite hoverboards. This helmet comes with exciting colour options like Black matte, black glossy, blue matte, gun matte, Kelly green matte and white matte. The sporty look of this helmet can match with your sports gear. The elegant half-shell shape contributes to the sassy look of this helmet. One famous helmet in this model comes with a MIPS low friction layer, which can minimize stresses caused by friction.
- The dual certification and US CPSC Bike and ASTM Skate safety standards offer premium protection.
- The EPS foam liner in this helmet absorbs shocks quickly.
- ABS shell makes the product durable and offers you excellent security on the challenging roads
- Each helmet consists of two sweat saver fit pads to offer an excellent fit.
- The chin strap is adjustable so that it can offer an excellent fit.
- The helmet can be removed easily with the side release buckle.
- The helmet offers comfort and can be easily worn for long durations.
- The helmet is sturdy and can withstand stress and strain. It can protect you from severe skull injuries.
- The helmet comes with ventilation holes for air circulation.
- This helmet is a little bit costlier as compared to others.
2: Protec Original Classic Helmet
The Protec Original Classic Helmet is listed amongst the most affordable hover helmets, offering superior protection and making your hover ride safe. Let’s look into the features, pros and cons of Protec Original Classic Helmet
- The high impact ABS shell offers extra layers of protection
- There are eleven open vents in the helmet to keep your head airy and to prevent sweat
- The heat-sealed platinum pads interior helps in a snug fit
- The helmet comes in a plethora of sizes to fit anyone
- Protect Original Classic Helmet is sturdy and offers excellent protection
- The glossy surface creates a flawless and head-turning look
- The adjustable straps help you manage the helmet easily on your head and prevent it from slipping off.
- The helmet comes in multiple sizes, and hence it can fit anyone irrespective of age and skull shape and size.
- The helmet does not offer many colour options; you have to be satiated with a single colour.
Triple 8 Sweatsaver Liner Helmet
This is another good product from the triple eight brands, and this helmet is curated for absorbing the stinky sweats to keep you comfortable for long durations of riding. The antibacterial technology prevents skin rashes and keeps your head dry. You can wear this helmet comfortably while riding scooters, hoverboards, skateboards, and roller derbies.
- The terry cloth lines inside can be easily removed for cleaning.
- The rubber helmet offers excellent brain protection.
- The ABS shell makes the helmet durable.
- The rubber helmet does not break easily.
- The helmet comes with exciting colour options like black, neon fuchsia, blue rubber, zest rubber, teal rubber, blue fade, carbon, red, yellow and white. The availability of many colours will help you to match your helmet depending on your outfit.
- The helmet helps you with a trendy look.
- The helmet is available in a total of six sizes to fit people of any age group.
- This helps you with a classy and stylish look.
- The helmet has impeccable quality and can be your ideal riding partner for hoverboards.
- The helmet does not absorb high impact shocks
- Bell Segment Multi-Sport Helmet
This classic looking helmet will make your hoverboard ride more fun and safe. The helmet will conform to your cranium’s shape and will offer a snug fit without causing discomfort. Unlike many other helmets, this helmet does not have an adjustment knob at the back of the head, which provides relief for the riders as the absence of this feature makes the product even more comfortable. If you are looking for hoverboard protection, then you can invest in this helmet without a second thought
- This helmet has eight vents for ventilation, and hence it will keep your head breezy and airy.
- The EPS foam inside the helmets makes the helmet comfortable for the rider.
- This helmet has Bell’s form-fit technology.
- The name bell segment multi-sport helmet has eight certifications and has ASTM F1492-08 (Skate) ASTM F2032 (BMX) CE EN1078 CPSC Bicycle Technology.
- The Name Bell Segment Multi-Sport Helmet is so lightweight that you can sometimes forget wearing it.
- The helmet comes with Nylon straps with secure buckles that fit your head, and there are no chances of the helmet getting displaced when you hit a rough patch in the roads.
- The head-hugging fit helps the riders.
- The helmet offers a stylish look. The matte black colour does not look too cheesy.
- The old-school design creates a classy look.
- The inside liner has a rough edge, which can cause discomfort during long rides.
- Thousand helmet
If you are looking for safety with comfort, then you can go for a thousand helmets and ride your hoverboard without worrying about your safety. This helmet is certified as ATSM and CPSC and can withstand rough weather conditions. The helmet is environment friendly; the thousand helmet brand has partnered with climate-neutral to monitor their carbon footprints. The dual-purpose packaging acts as a store display for retailers and a shippable box for online orders
- This helmet comes with a pop lock so you can lock your helmet and leave it behind.
- The dial fit system at the back of the helmet helps it a proper fit. This helmet has a magnetic buckle.
- The extra interior padding in this helmet helps in a custom fit.
- The microfiber vegan straps help you to stay sweat-free and are skin-friendly.
- The helmet comes in many exciting colour options like carbon black, daybreak red, gold, polished titanium, rose gold, stealth black, and navy.
- This helmet is unisex and can be worn by adults as well.
- The thousand helmet provides comfort and is ideal for daily commuters.
- The helmet is too light and adjusts to your head easily. It is so light-weight that you may sometimes forget about wearing it.
- This helmet comes with an Anti-Theft and Accident guarantee, which allows easy replacements without spending an extra dime.
- The helmet has poor ventilation and may cause a sweaty feeling.
6: Pro-Tech Classic cert helmet
The Pro-Tech Classic cert helmets are curated for riders who prefer comfort with style. This helmet will keep you safe in the hoverboards and will prevent your head from injuries. Let’s look into the features, pros and cons of this fantastic helmet.
- The helmet offers many safety certifications for CPSC, CE, ASTM, and AS/NZS. 2063:2008
- The helmet has eight air vents to offer good air circulation.
- The helmet comes in eleven attractive colours: black metal flake, gloss pink, gloss red, matte black, matte blue, matte grey, matte pink, matte Rasta green, pink and rubber black.
- The high-impact ABS shell provides additional security.
- The helmet has eleven open vents, which prevents a stinky-sweaty feel.
- It comes in a variety of sizes and can even fit the kids perfectly of any age group.
- The compression-moulded linear pads offer good comfort and prevent facial pressure.
- The helmet flexes to fit, and the EPS liner offers comfort.
- The helmet comes with compression molded pads.
- linear pads may deteriorate over time.
- Lumos Matrix
This is an excellent collection of the Lumos brand. This urban helmet comes with customizable lights, which helps you on the roads and manages traffics easily. The helmet looks sassy, and by wearing one, you can create a head-turning look.
- This helmet personalizes your style, and you can customize symbol pattern and messages on the matrix display
- The thousand-lumen front and rear lights give you good visibility in the dark and help you to ride your hoverboards Sans Souci
- The helmet comes with a power cable, a remote, remote holder and padding to adjust the helmet size
- The helmet has five certifications to offer you optimum safety
- The helmet comes with a one-year warranty, and during this time, if you face any issue with the software or configurations, you can get that fixed with no additional charges. If the warranty period crosses, the company will still offer you a rebate on purchasing a new helmet.
- The helmet is available in two colour options, which are charcoal black and jet white. Both of them look mind-blowing.
- The integrated and brake lights are an additional advantage for this item.
- The top-notch design offers a premium look.
- The helmet can be paired with iPhones Sans Souci.
- The product weighs more and can cause discomfort to the cranium.
Hiding hoverboards can be adventurous and is an excellent exercising option for the health-buffs. When you are on the hoverboards, you must have the head safety first.
If you are looking for the best helmets for hoverboard, then you can browse through the above list to purchase the best product at your convenience. You must do a comparative analysis of the products and choose a helmet that will be best suited to your requirements.